God has called us to pray. “If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.” (2 Chronicles 7:14)
We want you to learn how to pray consistently and faithfully whether you are a student, single, or part of a family. That’s why we have provided these prayer guides. Every day, there will be a different subject to pray for and a passage of scripture that goes along with it. We all need to learn and grow in prayer, so please use our prayer guide this week to help you get started.
- Monday: Government Leaders — College Station Mayor Nancy Berry
- Tuesday: Church Leaders - Cale Gardenhire, Deacon & Life Group Leader
- Wednesday: Church Body - Mallory P., Pembelton family, Kelly P., Bailey P.
- Thursday: Violence against Christians in Tanzania causes concern.
- Friday: NL Missionaries: The Jobe Family
- Saturday: Emmanuel Baptist Church in Bryan, Pastor Thomas Baber
- Sunday: “The fear of the Lord leads to life, and whoever has it rests satisfied; he will not be visited by harm.” (Proverbs 19:23)