God has called us to pray. “If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.” (2 Chronicles 7:14)
We want you to learn how to pray consistently and faithfully whether you are a student, single, or part of a family. That’s why we have provided these prayer guides. Every day, there will be a different subject to pray for and a passage of scripture that goes along with it. We all need to learn and grow in prayer, so please use our prayer guide this week to help you get started.
- Monday: Government Leaders - U.S. Supreme Court
- Tuesday: Church Leaders - Ryan Wilson, Deacon & Life Group Leader
- Wednesday: Church Body - Emily M., Jillian M., Christina M., Molly M.
- Thursday: Outside Our Walls - Pastor and his wife beaten for defending right to worship.
- Friday: NL Missionaries - The Jobe Family
- Saturday: Local Ministries - Living Hope Baptist Church — Bryan
- Sunday: Proverbs 9