Please have each family member 18 and over fill out a separate questionnaire. All fields are required.
Place of Employment/Title*
Brief Job Description*
If you are in college, what is your major and expected graduation date?
1. Tell us about your life prior to coming to faith in Christ. For example, you may share about your family background, religious experiences you had growing up, or how you conceived of God before becoming a Christian.*
2. How did you become a Christian? What people, events, or circumstances were instrumental in you coming to repentance and faith in Christ?*
3. When do you believe you came to repentance and faith in Christ?*
4. How has your life changed since coming to faith in Christ? Where do you see evidence of God's grace at work in your life?*
5. Please explain the Gospel. Write it out as you would share it with a non-Christian friend.*
6. What must one to do to be saved?*
7. Have you been baptized by immersion in water?*
8. Were you baptized by immersion in water after your conversion to Christ?*
9. If you answered 'no' to either question (8 or 9 above), do you understand that we require all members to be baptized by immersion in water after conversion?
10. Do you have a genuine assurance of salvation? If so, on what do you base your assurance? If not, what causes you to doubt?*
1. Were you a part of a local church prior to coming to New Life?*
2. What was the last church you attended? (include address, website, and pastor's name)*
3. If you are coming from another church, briefly describe your reasons for leaving.*
4. Have you been excommunicated from another local church? If so, please explain the circumstances.*
New Life Involvement
1. How did you find out about New Life?*
2. Are you currently attending a Life Group? If so, which one?*
3. Do you currently support God's work through New Life with regular, generous giving?*
4. If you answered 'no' to question 3 above, what prevents you from doing so?
5. After considering Romans 12, 1 Corinthians 12, and Ephesians 4, what do you believe are your spiritual gifts?*
6. God calls every Christian to the work of ministry. Which ministry/ministries are you most excited about, and why?*
1. Describe in your own words what it means to be a committed member of a local church?*
2. Do you have any questions or reservations about the Statement of Faith or Church Covenant? If so, please list them below.*
3. Do you have any questions or reservations about the direction, structure, or philosophy of the church?*
4. Please upload a current picture of yourself.
The picture needs to be appropriate and the best resolution possible. We need to be able to clearly see your whole face. It should be a picture you would feel comfortable sending to an employer.
4. Please upload a current picture of yourself.*